Mechanical Technologys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MechTech the MMO Development Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloobat applying for programmer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloobat

Bloobat applying for programmer Empty
PostSubject: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello as the site admin may know me, I am bloobat. I didn't find an example resume so I decided to post one here. I came to apply as a programmer.
But here is some previous biography of me:
-I have previously programmed other MMORPGs and were successful.
-I am currently working on one other MMORPG "Hogwarts Online" but I do have time to script.
-My field of programming is Realm Crafter scripting.

That's it, thanks!
Very Happy

-Bloobat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:03 pm

What skill level would you say you are currently, able to create a guild script? These are quite difficult so ill use it as a example.

Also just need to see a couple of demos of work then your in Smile Send VIA PM to stop them being used by non admins
Back to top Go down
http://mechtech.webmmorpg.net
Mad_computer_user
Admin
Mad_computer_user

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:41 pm

yes

we dont want that and plz send them so i can check them out also and you just gave me an idea, to create a format for it, thanks ill create it now

thanks
Back to top Go down
bloobat

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:52 am

Admin wrote:
What skill level would you say you are currently, able to create a guild script? These are quite difficult so ill use it as a example.

Also just need to see a couple of demos of work then your in Smile Send VIA PM to stop them being used by non admins

Yes, I have a guild script leftover that I created but never used so I'm not 100% sure it'll work well. Smile And when you mean "demos", I'll need to show ingame clips? Or a list of scripts I created?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:05 am

some code you have made on your own as well as some scripts you have made.
Back to top Go down
bloobat

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Ok, so how many scripts do I need to give you. I'll send it via PM.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm

two or three of your best
Back to top Go down
bloobat

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:51 am

Ok.... Will do. But they will be chosen at random (from my best) so they probably wont be sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:31 am

Ok dont worry aslong as they work so we can test them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloobat applying for programmer   Bloobat applying for programmer Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloobat applying for programmer
Page 1 of 1